More Than Just a CPA Firm
At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, we partner with our clients by providing the advice and tools which allow them to succeed. Many of our business owners have a great vision for their business, but they need the expertise of an experienced CPA firm to guide them.
Scott Kunkel and Beth Williams established Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, in 2005, with the vision to provide a different kind of CPA firm. We are a full-service tax and accounting firm, but our passion is to help you build a great business and at the same time create and maintain the wealth you desire.
We believe that success and prosperity is possible for anyone who follows these steps: 1) set a worthy goal; 2) make a plan of action; 3) take action; and 4) have faith. It is our mission to inspire and teach our clients the three golden keys to financial success and prosperity:
Earn more money
- We work constantly to increase your financial rewards.
- We work according to a set monthly retainer fee.
- We proactively monitor your progress on a monthly basis so you can adjust quickly to maximize profits.
- We help you establish systems that allow you to take the pulse of your business, better control your activities, and know exactly the results of your business operations at all times.
Keep more money
- Most business owners are overpaying their taxes by tens of thousands of dollars every year.
- When we work together the first service we do is a “COMPREHENSIVE TAX REDUCTION PLAN.”
- We always find tax savings strategies that apply to you even if you have already been working with a CPA to prepare your taxes.
- The tax plan will in most cases save you money in the first year and every year going forward.
- If we are not making you money and saving you many multiples of your investment with us, we are not doing our job!
GROW MORE MONEY
- We serve as your “Trusted Advisor” to prepare a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan” customized for you in order to achieve your goals for retirement, legacy and generational planning.
- We help you create a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan.”
- What are the questions you need to ask yourself today?
- What are the decisions and plans you need to put into motion today to achieve the level of wealth you want at retirement?
- What are the decisions and plans you need to put into motion today to leave the legacy you want for generations to come?
- What are the advantages of working with us on a "Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan?"
- We understand the numbers. We start with doing an in-depth review of your personal financial statements and your business financial statements.
- We understand how taxes work and what you are paying in taxes. We know how to restructure your assets and income in order to minimize taxes and grow maximum wealth.
- We understand how to turn your retirement income into “tax-free income.”
- We partner with the top tax strategists, financial brokers, and attorneys in the country to set up your “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan.”
Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP is a member of several industry accountability organizations including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. We are subject to professional peer review by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. We are members of the American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches and hold the designation of Certified Tax Coaches and Certified Tax Planners.
We don’t just do the numbers.
With our accounting and entrepreneurial
business advice and tools,
our clients’ businesses become
more profitable and more innovative
than ever before.
WE ARE PROACTIVE ACCOUNTANTS.
What our clients say
- My wife and I spent MANY YEARS bouncing around from one tax professional to the next trying to find someone that could handle the complexity of our tax situation and work for US and not the IRS. Someone who would work to allow us to keep more of our hard earned money instead of giving too much to the IRS because they were trying to be "conservative" and afraid of an audit. Then we found Williams and Kunkel. These guys took us in, had a couple meetings with us to understand the complexities of our tax situation and then went to work for us. They came up with a plan based on several tax strategies we didn't know existed and hadn't even thought of. These guys are not just people who can get your taxes done. They are experts and have mastered their very complicated craft. They stay up on all of the new tax laws and every year, they let us know how this will affect us and they come up with new strategies, if necessary. We sleep much better at night knowing that we have finally found tax professionals who are working for us and are on our side. Scott, Beth, Derek and ShaNae are a vital part of our team and their guidance has allowed us to scale our business and reach new heights we had only dreamed about. There are not enough stars to rate these guys. They have our highest recommendation. - John Pipitone
- Beth and her team are fantastic! They always respond immediately and never keep us waiting; they are right there with us to provide our W-2s or whatever is needed. Williams & Kunkel make our lives easier. We don’t worry about the numbers – they do their job well, which allows us to do ours well." - Tony Logan, Owner of Jewelry Theory
- Over the years I have come to lean on Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP for more than just tax and payroll services. Each quarter I meet with both Beth and Scott to compare my numbers for tax purposes, plus analyze key performance indicators (KPIs). We also look at things like future projections, our lead generation pipeline and growth potential. From that we gain a bigger overview of how TSI is performing. Anytime I have any need, Williams & Kunkel are always offering their assistance. They are good accountants and are always there for me. - Bill Beatty, Owner of Telephone Services, Inc.
- God First Strive to honor God in everything we do
- Ethical Do the right things
- Courage Have the strength to be bold and step up
- Fun Do what you love, and love what you do
- Practice What We Preach Do what we tell others to do
- Caring Build genuine relationships
- Open-Minded Open to new ideas and change
Scott A. Kunkel
Scott received his MBA in Accounting from Texas Tech University and is a Certified Public Accountant. Scott also has his Insurance Licenses. He began his CPA firm in 1993. View LinkedIn Profile
Beth A. Williams
Beth graduated with highest honors in Accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a Certified Public Accountant. Beth has over 20 years of accounting and tax experience in public and private industry. View LinkedIn Profile
Derek received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Texas A&M’s Professional Program of Accounting in 2012 and is a Certified Public Accountant. Derek’s passion is implementing tax strategies and helping individuals and businesses reduce their tax liability so they can redirect those funds towards their own passions.
DONNA WARD HAMMOND
Donna has been in the accounting business, both public and private, for nearly 40 years. She has worked with a diverse client base, giving her a better understanding of clients' business needs. At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, she handles a full range of projects for clients, from payroll and bookkeeping to tax return preparation; she fully understands the needs of each client.
Since 2014, Tyler has been helping with various marketing and website maintenance tasks. A valued member of our team, he likes to travel, write and daydream about street food in his spare time.
Adam has been an IRS Enrolled Agent since 2014. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland, and a Master's degree in Family Financial Planning from the University of Nebraska. Adam enjoys helping people make fully informed decisions with their money while finding ways to reduce their taxes and plan for their financial future.
Stacie is excited to be a part of the Williams & Kunkel team. She is a task-driven Executive Assistant who facilitates internal and external communications and supports day-to-day administrative and operational functions. She has a background in Executive Administrative support in Human Resources, Financial Underwriting, and Account Management. She also enjoys spending time with her family of four, gardening, and her vast array of pets.
Karime is proud to lead our marketing department utilizing her diverse background and experience in various industries. Karime is obsessed with innovating new ways of creating amazing content that is useful and effective. Fueled by strong work ethics, integrity, resilience, and passion to excel for the benefit of our clients, organization, and employees.