More Than Just a CPA Firm
At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, we partner with our clients by providing the advice and tools which allow them to succeed. Many of our business owners have a great vision for their business, but they need the expertise of an experienced CPA firm to guide them.
Scott Kunkel and Beth Williams established Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, in 2005, with the vision to provide a different kind of CPA firm. We are a full-service tax and accounting firm, but our passion is to help you build a great business and at the same time create and maintain the wealth you desire.
We believe that success and prosperity is possible for anyone who follows these steps: 1) set a worthy goal; 2) make a plan of action; 3) take action; and 4) have faith. It is our mission to inspire and teach our clients the three golden keys to financial success and prosperity:
Earn more money
- We work constantly to increase your financial rewards.
- We work according to a set monthly retainer fee.
- We proactively monitor your progress on a monthly basis so you can adjust quickly to maximize profits.
- We help you establish systems that allow you to take the pulse of your business, better control your activities, and know exactly the results of your business operations at all times.
Keep more money
- Most business owners are overpaying their taxes by tens of thousands of dollars every year.
- When we work together the first service we do is a “COMPREHENSIVE TAX REDUCTION PLAN.”
- We always find tax savings strategies that apply to you even if you have already been working with a CPA to prepare your taxes.
- The tax plan will in most cases save you money in the first year and every year going forward.
- If we are not making you money and saving you many multiples of your investment with us, we are not doing our job!
GROW MORE MONEY
- We serve as your “Trusted Advisor” to prepare a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan” customized for you in order to achieve your goals for retirement, legacy and generational planning.
- We help you create a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan.”
- What are the questions you need to ask yourself today?
- What are the decisions and plans you need to put into motion today to achieve the level of wealth you want at retirement?
- What are the decisions and plans you need to put into motion today to leave the legacy you want for generations to come?
- What are the advantages of working with us on a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan?”
- We understand the numbers. We start with doing an in-depth review of your personal financial statements and your business financial statements.
- We understand how taxes work and what you are paying in taxes. We know how to restructure your assets and income in order to minimize taxes and grow maximum wealth.
- We understand how to turn your retirement income into “tax-free income.”
- We partner with the top tax strategists, financial brokers, and attorneys in the country to set up your “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan.”
Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP is a member of several industry accountability organizations including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. We are subject to professional peer review by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. We are members of the American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches and hold the designation of Certified Tax Coaches and Certified Tax Planners.
We don’t just do the numbers.
With our accounting and entrepreneurial
business advice and tools,
our clients’ businesses become
more profitable and more innovative
than ever before.
WE ARE PROACTIVE ACCOUNTANTS.
What our clients say
Williams & Kunkel give me the peace of mind that I have everything legal and in order. They give me assurance that all returns are correct.
– Lori Hill, Owner of Dove Creek Animal Hospital
Beth and her team are fantastic! They always respond immediately and never keep us waiting; they are right there with us to provide our W-2s or whatever is needed.
Williams & Kunkel make our lives easier. We don’t worry about the numbers – they do their job well, which allows us to do ours well.”
– Tony Logan, Owner of Jewelry Theory
Over the years I have come to lean on Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP for more than just tax and payroll services. Each quarter I meet with both Beth and Scott to compare my numbers for tax purposes, plus analyze key performance indicators (KPIs).
We also look at things like future projections, our lead generation pipeline and growth potential. From that we gain a bigger overview of how TSI is performing. Anytime I have any need, Williams & Kunkel are always offering their assistance. They are good accountants and are always there for me.
– Bill Beatty, Owner of Telephone Services, Inc.
- God First
Strive to honor God in everything we do
Do the right things
Have the strength to be bold and step up
Do what you love, and love what you do
- Practice What We Preach
Do what we tell others to do
Build genuine relationships
Open to new ideas and change
Scott A. Kunkel
Scott received his MBA in Accounting from Texas Tech University and is a Certified Public Accountant. Scott also has his Insurance Licenses. He began his CPA firm in 1993. View LinkedIn Profile
Beth A. Williams
Beth graduated with highest honors in Accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a Certified Public Accountant. Beth has over 20 years of accounting and tax experience in public and private industry. View LinkedIn Profile
Donna Ward Hammond
Donna has been in the accounting business, both public and private, for nearly 40 years. She has worked with a diverse client base, giving her a better understanding of clients’ business needs. At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, she handles a full range of projects for clients, from payroll and bookkeeping to tax return preparation; she fully understands the needs of each client.
Karime is proud to lead our marketing department utilizing her diverse background and experience in various industries. Karime is obsessed with innovating new ways of creating amazing content that is useful and effective. Fueled by strong work ethics, integrity, resilience and passion to excel for the benefit of our clients, organization, and employees.
Derek received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Texas A&M’s Professional Program of Accounting in 2012 and is a Certified Public Accountant. Derek’s passion is implementing tax strategies and helping individuals and businesses reduce their tax liability so they can redirect those funds towards their own passions.
Barbara is the office manager and tax specialist here at Scott A. Kunkel, CPA, PC in North Richland Hills. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Barbara has over 25 years of tax experience.
Since 2014, Tyler has been helping with various marketing and website maintenance tasks. A valued member of our team, he likes to travel, write and daydream about street food in his spare time.
Mary Beth Paul
Mary Beth started working at Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, after moving back to Texas. For her, the firm has a wonderful staff, great clients, and a beautiful office. She also believes that there is always interesting work to be done because of Williams & Kunkel’s diverse clientele.
ShaNae is extremely excited to be one of the newest members of Williams & Kunkel. She is a task-driven Executive Assistant equipped with the ability to facilitate internal & external communications while supporting day-to-day administrative and operational functions. She also proposes new ideas and concepts to help with marketing.