More Than Just a CPA Firm
At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, we partner with our clients by providing the advice and tools which allow them to succeed. Many of our business owners have great vision for their business, but they need the expertise of an experienced CPA firm to guide them.
Scott Kunkel and Beth Williams established Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, in 2005, with the vision to provide a different kind of CPA firm. Of course we crunch the numbers and provide a wide range of compliance services, but we are passionate about helping you build a great business at a great up-front price that you approve before we begin the work!
- We work constantly to increase your financial rewards.
- We charge you an all-inclusive fee, paid monthly, rather than an hourly rate where the longer it takes the more you pay.
- We proactively monitor your progress on a monthly basis so you can adjust quickly to maximize profits.
- We help you establish systems that allow you to take the pulse of your business, better control your activities, and know exactly where you stand at all times.
- We help you create a regularly updated action plan to achieve these goals.
- We show you how to better involve and build your team so they treat their work much more than just a job.
- We help you identify the key performance indicators for your business to make it run like clockwork.
- We help you find ways to work ON your business rather than IN it, so that you realize a better quality of life.
- We help you implement strategies for the future to make your business a more valuable and realizable asset by sale or succession.
- We identify opportunities for your business growth and improvement rather than just looking at your historical figures.
- We provide ideas on how to make these opportunities work.
- We help you identify your vision for the future of your business, your goals, and the steps to get you there.
- We provide feedback and new ideas on your marketing and advertising to generate a much better return on your investment.
Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP is a member of several industry accountability organizations including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. We are subject to professional peer review by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy.
We don’t just do the numbers.
With our accounting and entrepreneurial
business advice and tools,
our clients’ businesses become
more profitable and more innovative
than ever before.
WE ARE PROACTIVE ACCOUNTANTS.
What our clients say
Williams & Kunkel give me the peace of mind that I have everything legal and in order. They give me assurance that all returns are correct.
– Lori Hill, Owner of Dove Creek Animal Hospital
Beth and her team are fantastic! They always respond immediately and never keep us waiting; they are right there with us to provide our W-2s or whatever is needed.
Williams & Kunkel make our lives easier. We don’t worry about the numbers – they do their job well, which allows us to do ours well.”
– Tony Logan, Owner of Jewelry Theory
Over the years I have come to lean on Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP for more than just tax and payroll services. Each quarter I meet with both Beth and Scott to compare my numbers for tax purposes, plus analyze key performance indicators (KPIs).
We also look at things like future projections, our lead generation pipeline and growth potential. From that we gain a bigger overview of how TSI is performing. Anytime I have any need, Williams & Kunkel are always offering their assistance. They are good accountants and are always there for me.
– Bill Beatty, Owner of Telephone Services, Inc.
- God First
Strive to honor God in everything we do
Do the right things
Have the strength to be bold and step up
Do what you love, and love what you do
- Practice What We Preach
Do what we tell others to do
Build genuine relationships
Open to new ideas and change
Scott A. Kunkel
Scott received his MBA in Accounting from Texas Tech University and is a Certified Public Accountant. Scott also has his Insurance Licenses. He began his CPA firm in 1993. View LinkedIn Profile
Beth A. Williams
Beth graduated with highest honors in Accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a Certified Public Accountant. Beth has over 20 years of accounting and tax experience in public and private industry. View LinkedIn Profile
Donna Ward Hammond
Donna has been in the accounting business, both public and private, for nearly 40 years. She has worked with a diverse client base, giving her a better understanding of clients’ business needs. At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, she handles a full range of projects for clients, from payroll and bookkeeping to tax return preparation; she fully understands the needs of each client.
Rebeca is a bookkeeper at Scott A. Kunkel, CPA, PC, in North Richland Hills. She brings with her a background in both bookkeeping and customer service and enjoys working with clients to help them reach their goals. Some of her interests include her family, bowling, and cross-stitching.
Karime is proud to lead our marketing department utilizing her diverse background and experience in various industries. Karime is obsessed with innovating new ways of creating amazing content that is useful and effective. Fueled by strong work ethics, integrity, resilience and passion to excel for the benefit of our clients, organization, and employees.
Barb is a tax specialist and office manager at Scott A. Kunkel, CPA, PC. She graduated summa cum laude from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Barbara has over 20 years of tax experience, the last 12 years of which have been with Scott Kunkel CPA, PC. She loves advising clients on ways they can save money with their taxes.
Since 2014, Tyler has been helping with various marketing and website maintenance tasks. A valued member of our team, he likes to travel, write and daydream about street food in his spare time.
Mary Beth Paul
Mary Beth started working at Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, after moving back to Texas. For her, the firm has a wonderful staff, great clients, and a beautiful office. She also believes that there is always interesting work to be done because of Williams & Kunkel’s diverse clientele.
Katy is very excited to be one of the newest members of Scott A. Kunkel, CPA, PC team. As a social media assistant, she proposes new ideas and concepts while helping oversee the company’s social media presence. Daily, Katy manages media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms.