More Than Just a CPA Firm
At Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, we partner with our clients by providing the advice and tools which allow them to succeed. Many of our business owners have a great vision for their business, but they need the expertise of an experienced CPA firm to guide them.
Scott Kunkel and Beth Williams established Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP, in 2005, with the vision to provide a different kind of CPA firm. We are a full-service tax and accounting firm, but our passion is to help you build a great business and at the same time create and maintain the wealth you desire.
We believe that success and prosperity is possible for anyone who follows these steps: 1) set a worthy goal; 2) make a plan of action; 3) take action; and 4) have faith. It is our mission to inspire and teach our clients the three golden keys to financial success and prosperity:
Make more money
- We work constantly to increase your financial rewards.
- We work according to a set monthly retainer fee.
- We proactively monitor your progress on a monthly basis so you can adjust quickly to maximize profits.
- We help you establish systems that allow you to take the pulse of your business, better control your activities, and know exactly the results of your business operations at all times.
Keep more money
- Most business owners are overpaying their taxes by tens of thousands of dollars every year.
- When we work together the first service we do is a “COMPREHENSIVE TAX REDUCTION PLAN.”
- We always find tax savings strategies that apply to you even if you have already been working with a CPA to prepare your taxes.
- The tax plan will in most cases save you money in the first year and every year going forward.
- If we are not making you money and saving you many multiples of your investment with us, we are not doing our job!
GROW MORE MONEY
- We serve as your “Trusted Advisor” to prepare a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan” customized for you in order to achieve your goals for retirement, legacy and generational planning.
- We help you create a “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan.”
- What are the questions you need to ask yourself today?
- What are the decisions and plans you need to put into motion today to achieve the level of wealth you want at retirement?
- What are the decisions and plans you need to put into motion today to leave the legacy you want for generations to come?
- What are the advantages of working with us on a "Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan?"
- We understand the numbers. We start with doing an in-depth review of your personal financial statements and your business financial statements.
- We understand how taxes work and what you are paying in taxes. We know how to restructure your assets and income in order to minimize taxes and grow maximum wealth.
- We understand how to turn your retirement income into “tax-free income.”
- We partner with the top tax strategists, financial brokers, and attorneys in the country to set up your “Tax Advantaged Wealth Management Plan.”
Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP is a member of several industry accountability organizations including the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants. We are subject to professional peer review by the Texas State Board of Public Accountancy. We are members of the American Institute of Certified Tax Coaches and hold the designation of Certified Tax Coaches and Certified Tax Planners.
We don’t just do the numbers.
With our accounting and entrepreneurial
business advice and tools,
our clients’ businesses become
more profitable and more innovative
than ever before.
WE ARE PROACTIVE ACCOUNTANTS.
What our clients say
- My wife and I spent MANY YEARS bouncing around from one tax professional to the next trying to find someone that could handle the complexity of our tax situation and work for US and not the IRS. Someone who would work to allow us to keep more of our hard earned money instead of giving too much to the IRS because they were trying to be "conservative" and afraid of an audit. Then we found Williams and Kunkel. These guys took us in, had a couple meetings with us to understand the complexities of our tax situation and then went to work for us. They came up with a plan based on several tax strategies we didn't know existed and hadn't even thought of. These guys are not just people who can get your taxes done. They are experts and have mastered their very complicated craft. They stay up on all of the new tax laws and every year, they let us know how this will affect us and they come up with new strategies, if necessary. We sleep much better at night knowing that we have finally found tax professionals who are working for us and are on our side. Scott, Beth, Derek and ShaNae are a vital part of our team and their guidance has allowed us to scale our business and reach new heights we had only dreamed about. There are not enough stars to rate these guys. They have our highest recommendation. - John Pipitone
- Beth and her team are fantastic! They always respond immediately and never keep us waiting; they are right there with us to provide our W-2s or whatever is needed. Williams & Kunkel make our lives easier. We don’t worry about the numbers – they do their job well, which allows us to do ours well." - Tony Logan, Owner of Jewelry Theory
- Over the years I have come to lean on Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP for more than just tax and payroll services. Each quarter I meet with both Beth and Scott to compare my numbers for tax purposes, plus analyze key performance indicators (KPIs). We also look at things like future projections, our lead generation pipeline and growth potential. From that we gain a bigger overview of how TSI is performing. Anytime I have any need, Williams & Kunkel are always offering their assistance. They are good accountants and are always there for me. - Bill Beatty, Owner of Telephone Services, Inc.
- God First Strive to honor God in everything we do
- Ethical Do the right things
- Courage Have the strength to be bold and step up
- Fun Do what you love, and love what you do
- Practice What We Preach Do what we tell others to do
- Caring Build genuine relationships
- Open-Minded Open to new ideas and change
Scott A. Kunkel
Scott received his MBA in Accounting from Texas Tech University and is a Certified Public Accountant. Scott also has his Insurance Licenses. He began his CPA firm in 1993. View LinkedIn Profile
Beth A. Williams
Beth graduated with highest honors in Accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a Certified Public Accountant. Beth has over 20 years of accounting and tax experience in public and private industry. View LinkedIn Profile
Derek received his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from Texas A&M’s Professional Program of Accounting in 2012 and is a Certified Public Accountant. Derek’s passion is implementing tax strategies and helping individuals and businesses reduce their tax liability so they can redirect those funds towards their own passions.
DONNA WARD HAMMOND
Donna has 40 years of experience in public and private accounting and a diverse client base, providing a strong understanding of business needs. She handles a wide range of projects at Williams & Kunkel, CPAs, LLP and understands the unique needs of each client. Her attention to detail ensures personalized and efficient solutions for clients.
Since 2014, Tyler has been helping with various marketing and website maintenance tasks. A valued member of our team, he likes to travel, write and daydream about street food in his spare time.
Adam, an IRS Enrolled Agent since 2014, holds a degree from the University of Maryland and a Master's in Family Financial Planning from the University of Nebraska. He provides expert help to individuals, assisting them in making informed decisions, reducing taxes, and planning for their financial future. Adam is committed to helping his clients achieve financial success.
Allison comes to us with a glowing personality and passion for helping others. She is an innovative thinker bringing a unique perspective to our administrative and client support teams. Her diverse background ranges from healthcare, medical coding/billing, and insurance sales, specializing in Medicare. She is dedicated to strengthening administrative support, creating client-focused solutions, and optimizing day-to-day operations. In her spare time, Allison loves expressing her creativity through digital art and spending time with her friends and family.
Karime leads both marketing and operations, utilizing her diverse background to drive success for the company. She creates valuable content and optimizes operations with a focus on ethics, integrity, resilience, and a passion for delivering exceptional results for clients, the company, and its employees. In her spare time, she loves spending time with her family and traveling.
Tanner is the newest addition to our accounting team, bringing a unique combination of drive and attention to detail to the industry. With a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, majoring in Accounting from the University of Arkansas, Tanner brings strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills to the table. He is committed to leadership and is known for his passion for working with people, making him a valuable asset to our team.