Flower Mound CPA Team
Most of our clients own their own small business–from construction companies to restaurants, from law firms to retail stores. We are proud to serve and help advance small business and commerce in the state of Texas. In addition to compliance work, such as preparing taxes, we provide many other services to help small businesses grow. Let us work with you to reach your business goals!
Our Flower Mound CPA team has served our customers in Flower Mound for the past 10 years by offering the following business and tax services:
- Monitor due dates & compliance
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, or interim basis
- Reconcile, review, & analyze: bank accounts & credit card accounts
- Fixed assets, depreciation, & amortization
- Loans & notes payable | interest expense
- Shareholder distributions & officer salaries
- Accounts receivable, aging, & bad debt
- Accounts payable, aging, & payments
- Other Balance Sheet accounts not listed above
- Revenue accounts, cost of goods sold, & expenses
- Other income & expenses
- Payroll services
- Live payroll processing
- Analysis & feedback on trends, changes, & critical areas
- Recommendations for debt management
- Facilitate planning for growth & development | growth management
- Unlimited short-duration emails, phone calls, & questions (excluding those requiring special research or extended planning)
- Two additional interim management meetings (up to 90 minutes each)
- Current vs prior year comparison & analysis (Q2, Q3, Q4, | Year end)
- Year round reminders, guidance, advice, & recommendations
- Cloud Accounting and value added services:
- Monitoring of actuals to budget
- Auto Reports
- Identify and monitor relevant KPI’s
- Payroll & payroll taxes
- Sales tax, inventory, & cost of goods sold
- Calculate and file payroll tax payments (EFTPS)
- Payroll tax reports 941s, 940s TWC W-2s & 1099s
- Sales tax returns preparation and filing
- Prepare and file business tangible property tax rendition
- QuickBooks and bookkeeping support
- Year end adjustments
- Year end tax planning (coordinated with client)
- Business tax return (basic tax return only)
- Individual tax return (for each partner | shareholder) (Basic tax return only)
- Year end individual tax planning & analysis (for each partner | shareholder)
- Interim & year end analysis of reasonable officer salary, withholding, & estimated tax
- Two management meetings (up to 90 min each): Business Performance Review, Tax Planning Mtg.
Let’s get your business on track!
Flower Mound Office:
4051 Kirkpatrick Ln.
Flower Mound, TX 75028
Please Review us On Google!
How was your experience?