Flower Mound CPA Advice: Is an Extension Right for You?

WilliamsTax Planning and PreparationLeave a Comment

flower mound cpa advice

If you can’t pay your taxes by this year’s April 18th deadline, you can always request a 60- to 120-day extension to pay. Don’t forget about asking your local certified public accountant and tax preparation specialist about the benefits. You may still be charged penalties and interest but at a lower rate. The IRS also offers installment agreements that allow … Read More